Der Schütthof ***
SalzburgerLand, Zell am See
Traditional guesthouse with many regular guests. Own sauna area.
Guided hikes included.
Altitude 757 m
Connection motorway A10, train station Zell am See 2 km
The hotel is located in Schüttdorf, next to the 4*-partnerhotel Latini.
It is about 2,5 km to the center of Zell am See. The valley station of the Areitbahn
is just a few steps away. It takes you easily up to the surrounding mountains
where you can start your walk or hike. If you prefer the cool water of the high
summits, Lake Zell provides the ideal setting.
The traditional guesthouse features the à la carte gourmet restaurant
"ZeitGeist" with regional delicacies, a buffet restaurant, a pizzeria, Kathi's Bar,
a shady beer garden, a covered terrace, a free Internet station in the lobby and
a large garden with lawn, deck chairs and parasols. Lift and free parking available.
Payable on spot: garage EUR 8,- per night. Pets: EUR 11,- per night.
Local tax: EUR 1,55 per person/night from 15 years.
- 70 comfortable and brightly furnished rooms with shower/toilet, hairdryer,
telephone, cable TV, safe, Wi-Fi and partly balcony
- Standard double room Areit
- Comfort double room Schmitten
- Junior Suite Kitzsteinhorn, separate living and sleeping area with
sofa bed and 2 TVs
Included: Spa "Vulcano" on the 4th floor with 2 saunas, steam bath, panoramic
relaxation room and sun terrace
For a fee: solarium
- half board: breakfast buffet, afternoon snack from 3pm-4pm, in the evening
|Activities and attractions|
Included: recreational program with Aqua fitness, Nordic Walking and guided
hikes, musical entertainment on the terrace
Golf: Zell am See and the surrounding area is full of well-kept golf courses.
Varied paths, countless greens, bunkers and water hazards in a picturesque
mountain scenery, are the perfect setting for your golf holidays in Salzburg.
Tip: The Golf Alpin Card (available at the reception) offers numerous advantages in
27 Golf Alpin partner clubs in Salzburg and Tyrol.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 25% Greenfee reduction at the GC Zell am See-Kaprun
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included
- free use of the cable cars and chair lifts on the Schmittenhöhe
- free use of the cable car on the Kitzsteinhorn
- free boat trip on Lake Zell
- free use of the ascending aids to the high mountain reservoirs in Kaprun
- free admission to the open-air baths of Zell am See
- free admission to the Krimml waterfalls
- free admission to the wild park Ferleiten
- free admission at selected cultural and natural events in the region
- hotel parking, garage, beach
For final calculation of your stay or price correctness please call
420 736 607 602 or 420 605 975 522 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org